June 17, 2012

25 seconds of heaven


It took approximately 25 seconds to walk over the stage, get my MPh diploma from the Dean, smile for the camera and walk down. Boom. Just like that, it was over.

Very nice 25 seconds. Worth every second of the 11 month struggle (almost). 

I'm graduated!

This all happened on May 23rd, I am a tiny bit slow with updates due to a Cost Rica trip in the middle of everything (more about that in next episode).  

How do you put this thing on...?
In case we look back at this day 50 years from now and don't remember where we went to school.


My best and most patient supporter: Gus!

Gift from Gus and my grandparents: Ipad!

Even more important than graduation, my whole family was in town! We took them for the one thing to do in Bmore: crabs.

One bedroom apartment full to the edge with beloved people

My brother and uncle enjoying baseball

Swedes at Baltimore Orioles baseball game, check.

School is over and out..! For now.






No comments:

Post a Comment